Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Why I don't like February


It always seem that weird medical things happen in Februaury to my kids. Well Calir had a bump on her leg and I thought nothing of it. I thought it was a clogged pore from all the dancing and sweating she does. Showed it to the doctor and he said to put alcohol on it and it would pop on its own. 



Day 3 much better and healing well. 





Houston we might have a problem a little rash was starting to form like 5 days after it was all better....





The next morning I hit panic mode. Well after an emergency dermatologist appointment heavy meds we got a little better.


Here it is before a full weekend I mean full weekend of dance. She was told no dance but cried so much the doctor said she could dance if she took it easy. So..... It took almost three weeks but it got better....wow! Still no clue what is was.


The very next day after that carsyn wakes up like this.....



 Call a friend he puts her on stye medicine and says it should be fine in three days...


Well five days comes and goes and here we are.......

So we have been in for a visit and it is much better and we are hoping what is left will go away without surgery. We find out on Friday.... This mama is praying no surgery!

I know it could have been a lot worse medically so I count my blessing each day for my healthy kiddos. 










No comments:

Post a Comment