Friday, March 21, 2014

Joplin

We had Callie's first dance competition in Joplin this past weekend. I was not sure what I was in for but it was a great weekend and I am so proud of her. I can not believe this is the same kid that used to  cry at ever school program. Callie and Meg did their duo at 8:00 Saturday morning. We had to be there at 7:00 dressed and full makeup. I was as nervous or more then the girls were. They did very well. They got 7th in the 9-12 age group and were in the intermediate group. I was so proud of them. 





They rocked all their group dances also. I was so nervous I didn't get the pictures I should of but here are some. 
















Look how tall all the other girls are!!!! They were the youngest by far 







The cheering squad






Love these girls so much and thankful God brought them into our lives. They are great role models and have been Callie's biggest cheerleaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment